Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 2 Apple 2

5:55 pm

Day 2 Apple 2

I ate lunch at Firehouse Subs after a tour of DFW East Tower and didn't have my apple with me. I had to eat one apple before dinner and one apple after dinner. So far I have only eaten the pre dinner apple, it was a Jonagold. Of the apples I have eaten so far this one was the most bland. It was slightly sweet but definatly my least favorite. I ate this apple after we got home from a run to Sprouts Family Market. We got some new kinds of apples, Royal Gala, Cameo, and few others. I'm am taking a multi-vitamin every morning and consuming a lot more water, advive given to me by a much wiser man than I. I don't know if I will be apple to find 90 different flavors of apples, but I'm going to give my best effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment