Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 4 Apple 1

1:30 pm

Day 4 Apple 1

Just woke up from the mid and after a quick Skype session with my wife's parents I consumed the first apple of the day. It was a Royal Gala, which is clearly a version of the Gala apple. It was sweeter than a regular Gala apple, which made it taste much better than the Gala apple. We are getting ready to head out to Central Market for our apple shopping adventure. We may have to go to Wholefood's in Arlington as well to see how many different kinds we can find. If we can't find many new flavors I will just get a few Pink Lady apples, which are still my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    My name is Justin Story and my dad is Leonard. He told me about all this, and sent me the link to your blog. I'm following it and rooting for you! Good Luck.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, I think I'll need it. It is a lot harder to eat 3 apples a day than I thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete