Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 9 Apple 2

2:55 pm

Day 9 Apple 2

On my drive home from work I ate another Fuji apple, which made my previous post come to fruition. Once I was done eating the apple my hand was all sticky and not only did I have nothing to clean my hand with I had no where to put the core. I finally remembered I had a grocery bag in my lunch box from earlier in the day I could put it in. This only solved half of the problem as my hands were still sticky from the juice of the apple. I did not want to get the steering wheel all sticky so I did not touch the steering wheel with my right hand the entire drive home. Thirty five minutes later when I got home I was able to wash my hand and solve the entire problem. While an apple sometimes is not the easiest snack to eat it is definitely the most rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment