Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 7 Apple 2

6:15 pm

Day 7 Apple 2

Apples, apples, and more apples, I have decided all I do anymore is think about apples. I have to decide when to get more, where to get more, how many more to get, and what kind to get. Needless to say I'm getting tired of apples. The other day when we went to sprouts I bought a apple pie thinking it looked really delicious, I haven't been apple to even eat one bite. The thought of eating more than three apples a day is hard to stomach, quite literally it's hard to stomach. This apple was a decent Braeburn apple, slightly boring in flavor as usually. I ate it at work as I'm going to do with the third apple of the day.

"The other day when we went to sprouts I bought a apple pie thinking it looked really delicious, I haven't been apple to even eat one bite."

This misspelling was on accident, it should say able, but this shows how much I think about apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment